Servicing & Other Services
Check & Tune
Not a full service, but great for a checkup
Recommended every 3 - 6 months
- Gears aligned, indexed and fine-tuned
- Brakes balanced & adjusted
- Tyres checked for correct inflation
- Whole bike mechanical inspection
One service fits all
Recommended every 6-12 months
- Full head to toe mechanical inspection.
- All inner and outer brake and gear cables changed for new and greased.
- Gears aligned, indexed, and fine-tuned for crisp, efficient shifting.
- Brakes balanced & adjusted for optimum power and reliable, easy use.
- Wheels front and back aligned, trued and tensioned correctly adding strength and reliability to your wheels. Tyres also checked for correct inflation
- Headset Adjustment check and steering alignment
- 3 x Component fittings included with service (fittings only, replacement parts are charged in addition)
- Add a second bike service for just £49!
- Teflon Cable Upgrade brake or gear cables + £10
- Headset bearing service + £10
- Bottom bracket bearing service + £10
- Wheel bearing Service + £10
Out of the box Build
Let's get it built right, from the start
You only need a good build once.
- Full pre-build inspection of frame & components
- Your bike put together and set up ready for use
- Well bed in your brakes, pre-stretch the cables and reduce the chance of your bike falling out of tune on the first use.
- Your bike will be put through a 'ground test'. Simply this means it will be extensively tested to ensure it meets safety standards and will not fail.